Friday, October 06, 2006

My IQ is dropping as fast as Bush's approval rating

I looked over some of my old posts and realized that I am really having a hard time with "throw" and "threw" lately. I keep wanted to type "through". It's kind of weird because I quickly proof read the post before submitting it, but those words still slip through (made myself self conscious now and had to check that last word a couple of times).

I feel as if my grammer is somehow getting even worse as I am growing older. It's as if my lack of classes and schooling lately has made me out of shape mentally. It's been six years since I graduated from college. I think I should start looking into graduate school now. It just feels wrong to not be studying late into the night and cramming for exams.

My last ex was in school during our relationship so I would help her all the time with her work or studying. It's been a while now and I think I'm having education withdrawls.

Good Lord help me. I'm getting more stupid by the moment.

No comments: