Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back to Normal again

Yes, this is much better. I think I'm actually getting back to my old self again. At least when it comes to my sleep pattern. I had a really bad cough a couple of weeks ago, so the doctor gave me some good drugs. The cough medicene had codine in it, so it was supposed to knock me out. Well, I guess I was really bad off because it didn't work for the first few days. Then my cough started to subside and the medicene started to do it's thing.

Which really sucked... I would fall asleep around 9:30 or 10:00 every night. Then I wouldn't wake up until 7:30 in the morning and felt groggy as hell. What the fuck??? Nine and a half hours of sleep. It was really messing up my internal clock.

Hah, look at me now mister medicene. I'm up well past midnight and don't feel any ounce of sleepiness in my body. I still get up around 7:30, but now I feel better because I'm going to be much later. Its just how I roll. (No matter how I say that in my head, it just doesn't sound cool out loud for some reason)

Who knows, maybe I'll pull an all-nighter just for the hell of it. You think I'm zigging, but all along I'm really zagging. Shit, maybe I am more tired than I realize because I'm not making much sense right now.

2 comments:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

You're right, you are back to normal. Not making sense is how i always think of you....heehee.

Racer X said...

Ouch. I need to start wearing a cup to protect me from cheap shots like that. :)