Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles...

I read a survey that showed the twenty most obese cities in the US. Surprisingly, Houston was not in the top 20. What surprised me even more was that San Diego was in the top twenty.

Hah, take that self righteous people!

Sorry, have issues with that one. Okay, back on track. So, it goes on to say that the leading cause of the obesity numbers is directly related to the poverty level of the cities and the amount of fast food they consume. We all know it is cheaper now to eat crap from a fast food place than it is to make it yourself (for the most part).

So why is San Diego on there. Because of the vast number of Hispanics that live in the city and that love to eat fried foods. I have to admit, my people love to eat fried foods. We bread and fry grease and call them crispy treats.

I digress, again. So I continued reading and found out that these people that they call obese have correlated the amount of times they go out to eat fast food to the obesity. They go out to eat on average 20 days a month for fast food. Now they didn't mention what constituted these meals. Where they lunches or dinners or both. I'm not sure. But you know what I do know?

I eat out EVERY DAY. Not just 20 days a month, but EVERY DAY. And not just lunches. Dinners, lunches, breakfastessess. ALL THE TIME.

Yep, that's right. I'm fatty Mcfat Fat. Why do I eat out so much? I'm not 100% sure, but I think it has something to do with laziness and being FAT. It's a vicious cycle.

So what am I going to do about it? I don't know. I think I'll grab a Kolache and think about it.

1 comment:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

Fatty McFat Fat.....too funny. I'm using that one...soon!!!