Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cool like that

I have this secret desire to wear hats. I want to be a hat guy so bad. Not a cap guy, but a fedora hat type of guy. I have to admit this... everytime I see one in the store, I try it on. And everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I just shake my head. Does that stop me from trying again, nope.

I keep looking for the perfect fishing hat as well. I keep trying on big brimmed hats to protect me from the sun when I go fishing. I look goofy as hell, but I keep on trying.

Ballcaps are no problem for me. Of course, it's kinda hard to look bad in a ball cap.

I have tried beanie type of hats during the winter. Some are kinda decent on me, but not all of them.

My ultimate goal is to look good in a fedora. Or maybe I just want to be like Indiana Jones. Either way, I think I would look cool.

No comments: