Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just want to pick some videos

I FINALLY got on board with the Netflix thing. I have held out long enough and now have ANOTHER monthly bill to add to my expenses. I must have the worst luck. Every time I try to add movies to my queue, the site goes down. I add a few and then the site is gone. This is the third time this has happened to me. Maybe it's a sign from the heavens that I need to not watch DVDs. Jeabus is telling me, "Enough with the TV. Go outside and enjoy the world."

Or maybe it's a big conspiracy from the bloodsucking dead donky ass licking COMCAST.I HATE that we have to use them as a cable provider. Life was wonderful when we were Time Warner. No complaints in the world. Then Comcast comes in and it sucks all the time. ALL THE TIME. I think they want me to watch videos on demand, so they break my connection with Netflix whenever I try to add movies to my queue.

Of course, they could just really suck as an Internet provider and all kinds of things are also broken right now. I should switch to AT&T's Universe. I hate that I am already giving those vampires my cell phone business, but I'm starting to run out of Internet options.

2 comments:

Still just me said...

I had my internet through Comcast for awhile. It was always down, or slow. I switched to Qwest, which is my phone provider, and I haven't had any problems since. An added bonus, it was cheaper.

As for Netflix, I heard on the news this morning that they are trying to develop a service where you order a movie online and they automatically zap it to your TV. No more returning movies in the mail.

Fried Lemon Pie said...

SBC baby...all the way!

We even get decent speed all the way out here in the sticks!