Monday, June 02, 2008

It's more common than you think

I was reading a Ron Moore (Battlestar Gallatica creator) interview from Wired and discovered this gem.

-------------------------------------
Wired: You've been committed to those other forms, too. Webisodes, the blog, the podcasts. What's the importance of those?

Moore: Now I think they're almost expected. (...) The blog is more — I don't know what to do about the blog. I go back to the blog. I created my own blog. I do it in bursts, and then I fall away from it. I find myself without a lot to say sometimes, and that's a fatal flaw in the blogosphere evidently. You're supposed to say something whether it's of value or not.

Wired: The fatal flaw is that people do it anyway.

Moore: Yeah, I just don't have a lot to say. I don't have a topic for a blog, so I don't write one till I think of something or the mood hits me. But I think it's great that these things are all out there and available, and certainly any project I do from now on will take advantage of these platforms.
-------------------------------------

So now I feel SO MUCH better because it happens to everyone. See Internets... size doesn't matter. Oh wait, wrong topic.

No comments: