Yesterday, my daughter and I saw the final installment of the Star
Wars movies.
Episode III was exactly what I expected and more.
My daughter had a blast and I was totally surprised by her curiosity
of the character development.
She was more curious about the Darth Vader character and wants to see
the other three movies (Episode IV, V, an VI).
She wants to see how he interacts with his children and how they
discover that he is their father.
I thought she would be more impressed with the visual effects and
costumes.
Sometimes I think she is really an eighty year old woman trapped in
an eleven year old body.
She is too wise for her age.
It really makes me wonder about the concept of re-incarnation.
Maybe she was some wise old scholar in her previous life.
We spent the weekend watching Episode I and Episode II to prepare
ourselves for the latest movie.
I can only hope the memory of our "Star Wars" weekend will remain in
her thoughts twenty years from now.
These type of weekends are what life is all about.
Sharing those memories with the ones you love.

No comments:
Post a Comment