I must be crazy (If I only had a nickel for everytime I said that...)
I faced the horrible mall crowd yesterday to buy my last minute Christmas presents. I wish we were atheist, so we did not have to buy Christmas presents. Well, that's not entirely true. I just wish everyone else was atheist so I wouldn't have to buy them presents, but I am Christian so everyone would still have to buy me presents.
Isn't it funny how I end up being religious when it benefits me? I normally can't stand religion, but Christmas is something different. I know, I know... It's about the birth of Jesus and not the presents. Whatever...
It's about the presents and whoever disagrees with me is lying. If not, then why is there such a mad rush at the malls during Christmas? The crowds totally sucked and the parking (oh my gawd don't get me started with the parking).
I know I haven't been posting lately, but in my defense I'm just lazy. I have been off of work since last Friday and have been pretty lazy lately. Except for the shopping lately, I haven't left the house that much. This is about the only good thing about working for a community college. We get two weeks off every year during this time. I have my daughter this week, but next week I will be flying solo during the week.
So you know what that means? Next week I'm laying around in my underwear on the sofa watching movies all week long. I'll grab a bag of Cheetos and some beer. And I'll have to be pried off of the couch when the new year starts. Then the exercise will start after the new year. Ah hell, who am I kidding. I'll be happy as long as I don't blow up and gain 50 pounds. Gotta love yourself for who you are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment