Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sweatin to the oldies

My electric bill went up 60% from last month. What the hell? I know I'm not really using that much more electricity. Whatever mister energy man... In spite of the man trying to keep me down, I've found a way to keep cool.

I've raised the thermostat pretty high and have decided to enjoy the feel of sweat. Good ol' fashioned sweat is good for the pores I hear. I strip down as much as possible and just deal with it. The only down side is when I'm on the laptop. I start to get sweaty wrists and hands and it totally feels wrong to be sweating on an expensive machine.

I have a feeling my neighbors are like the "Friends" group looking out their window.
"Oh look, it's the naked guy typing on the laptop again."
"Good for you naked guy."

Of course I'm not really naked... you do believe me don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell me you don't have white furniture....

Racer X said...

Not anymore :)