Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I left my heart in...

Two weeks and counting. I leave for San Francisco in two weeks. I have so many sights to see and don't think I'll have enough time there. I still have so much to do before I leave.

Request time off - check
Dog Boarding Reservation - check
Plane ticket - check
Pack - kinda check (made my list)
Hotel - Nope, no check here

I'm taking a gamble on the hotel thing. I keep getting these e-mails from Marriott Hotels with these last minute deals for the weekend. San Francisco has been on every one the past three weeks. The catch... you can only book the room for that week coming up. I'm not going to book my room until the very last minute to see if I can get a better rate.

If that doesn't work, I'm packing light and sleeping on the streets. Well, that really isn't much of an option now is it? I'll figure it out.

I'm also jazzed because I bought the new Moleskine City Notebook. A Moleskine notebook combined with San Francisco information. I love those notebooks.

Only 336 hours to go.

No comments: