I was cleaning my room and heard this noise "Psshh". I stop and look around. I can't figure out what is making the noise so I continue cleaning. "Psshh". What the fuck is that sound?
Then it hits me. The damn smell of death.
My stupid dog lets out a fart and then leaves the room. She comes BACK into the room, farts again, and then leaves. What the fuck is that about? Not only is my dog a "fart and leave the room" kind of dog, but I think she may actually be doing it on purpose. She has been trying to get me to take her out for an hour or so.
Is this some sort of revenge tactic? The smell was so bad I had to come type this up while the room airs out. Stupid dorky dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment