I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas! May you and everyone you know get a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. Don't worry, I won't care if you shoot your eye out.
Damn it... you caught me. I was disguised as the angel on top of the tree and snuck out when ya'll weren't looking.
Did ya'll really get the guns? If so, it would be cool for all of ya'll to dress up as banditos and pose with the guns. Then create a wanted poster with that image. I have to order the Red Ryder now.
4 comments:
OMG!!!! Were you peaking at our gifts under the tree??
Pending: a family photo of us all holding our Red Ryders.
Damn it... you caught me. I was disguised as the angel on top of the tree and snuck out when ya'll weren't looking.
Did ya'll really get the guns? If so, it would be cool for all of ya'll to dress up as banditos and pose with the guns. Then create a wanted poster with that image. I have to order the Red Ryder now.
Come over and shoot with us. We now have three of them.
Only if we can cook what we shoot. I can taste it now, Granny's squirrel stew.
Post a Comment