Tuesday, September 06, 2005

grammar check

I have been online journaling (blogging) actively for a few months
now and have run across this situation a few times. I post my latest
entry into my blog and go about my business. Well, a lot of the times
I submit my postings via e-mail and rush through the e-mail. I depend
on my mail client to catch the spelling errors, but the client does
not catch my grammatical errors.

So the question remains. Do I alter my postings after the fact or do
I leave them the way they were posted (grammar mistakes and all). I
have decided to leave the mistakes in the posting because that is
what occurred at that moment in time. It just seems wrong to alter my
wording afterwards like the mistake never happened. Oh my gosh, does
that mean I have some form of journalistic ethics. This can't be...

No comments: