
Sometimes I feel like a hamster spinning in a wheel. I have so much going on in my life. I keep running and running, but when I look back I haven't gone anywhere. And it's not just my life that feels that way, its my thinking as well. I have these thoughts spinning around in my head but they are never productive thoughts.
Have you ever watched a hamster spin in his wheel? I always wondered why they don't realize they aren't going anywhere and just get off the wheel. Perhaps something within them convinces them to keep trying. Maybe one day if they keep trying they will eventually go somewhere. I wonder if this is what keeps these thoughts spinning around in my head. That one day these thoughts may come true and I will eventually move forward.
Damn this spinning wheel inside my head...

No comments:
Post a Comment